What would you be like, as a horse?

Shantara

Visit site
I decided to draw myself as a horse today!

What do you think you'd be like?
Would you be a dream horse? Or would you have the vet out every 2mins?

I think I'd be an alright horse, a bit flighty and with a plethora of issues, none of which are serious enough to stop work or worry about too much.
I realised today that I actually do lift my leg and tap it sometimes, while standing on the till, haha!

I'd be a standardbred, like Ned, because I run a bit funny too :p

EmHorsey.jpg

Devonshire dumpling

Visit site
I would be frightened of my own shadow, need reassurance from my owner, a good doer, my hooves would grow fast,but break easily. I would be willing to work, but fairly lazy to the leg. If my owner smacked me I would rebel and probably boot them! lol X

wtdnh131

Visit site
id be the next frankel/kauto star!! but if any jockeys where too busy with there whip or hands, id have them off!

id hate to be ridden by frankie dettori/frankie dettori likes but would go as fast as i could for ruby walsh's!

jumpthemoon

Visit site
I'd be lazy and awkward, but on a good day if my owner looked after me right I'd be fab! I'd be a good doer and would get grumpy if I wasn't fed enough, and would need lots of work it I'd get bored and be naughty :)

jenki13

Visit site
Love the picture!

Hmmm I'd be:
Dark Bay - Nice & shiny

Strongly built, permanent belly but quite easy to get fit.
Would get injured every now & again but not normally serious enough for the vet - will keep going if I'm doing something fun!
Cross-country lover
Would prance around like I own the place & always give my opinion on what I think should be done
Get distracted / bored easily though
Grumpy when hungry or tired

^^ hmm actually i sound a lot like my current horse - maybe why we get on quite well :D

americanqh

Visit site
That's funny, I was wondering this the other day too...

I'd probably be a Quarter horse because of my rather large behind.

Although I think I wouldn't be a bad horse to have. Would love to go for a good gallop. Likes to eat a lot, probably quite laid back in the stable. Don't think I'd be the spooky type but probably be a little strong at times out on a hack and be a forward going ride because I'd enjoy myself too much! Would like attention as well and being fussed over. :cool:

Firewell

Visit site
I'd be a little bright bay TB mare! I would be hyper sensitive with a tendency to worry. I would panic over some little thing but if something serious was going on I'd be able to tell and i'd be cool as a cucumber and suffer shock later.
I would be flighty but I would be very genuine, loyal, honest and ultimately safe as I wouldn't want to hurt anyone. I would try really hard but I would get upset/panic if my rider didn't respect that or got cross with me when I didn't mean anything wrong.
I'd also be athletic but a bit lazy.
Typical TB really!!!

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Lazy mare, been there done it all, now seeks a quieter life. Docile, cobby type, with plenty of bone, good solid type, good doer with low-slung undercarriage, needs bringing back into work to achieve her full potential.

Can pop a fence, able to turn her hoof to most things, enjoys hacking, TREC and the occasional days hunting.

Ideal for happy hacking; a laid-back mare who isn't too fussed about anything as long as she's given plenty of TLC.

muffinmunsh

Visit site
A big fat good doing warmblood! Good worker but easily bored. Allrounder but not specifically good at anything. Opinionated and full of myself ... And with a touch of flatulence! lol

Blitzen

Visit site
Traditional gypsy type skewbald show cob! Long flowing mane, thick forelock and well rounded bum. The type that will happily live out, roughing it, but with a bit of attention and a couple of baths (!!) scrubs up nicely!
Temperament wise, not for complete novice or small children. Laid back, but has been known to throw a buck when excited. Good to hack, clip, box, and especially good to shoe! x

BombayMix

Visit site
I would be the generally lazy good doer ( :eek: ) type but probably with a horrible quirk somewhere along that only appears ever so often!

Arizahn

Visit site
Dark brown chunky cob, short coupled with plenty of bone. Currently neatly hogged and has a "distinctive" white stripe :rolleyes:
Good doer but arthritic in all four limbs, with failing eyesight.
Very mareish mare...

Phoebe+Sophie

Visit site
I would be a grumpy Exmoor mare who was extremely opinionated and stubborn and very fast. Slightly vicious temper but bombproof. Has a tendency to bite small children.:D

Winklepoker

Visit site
I would be a not quite fit but a little bit flashy sort - the one that always gets looked at until they see something better!! Hit and miss with effort but the goods there to be spectacular. Very laid back and easily bossed around to a point! I would be as loyal as they come but to very few people. I would be a pocket rummager, a performer, always after a laugh or a treat. - I think I have just described my horse pretty well and feel a bit creeped out!!

Wildforestpony18

Visit site
LOL i love this thread, i'd be a dapple grey Arab mare, well behaved sometimes but if you smack me i would buck when ridden :p If left out in field by myself i'd run round and round and when brought in be a pain the backside! Good at jumping and dressage, love galloping. :D