What would you do?

M

madabout2

A yard near me is using an agricultural barn as an indoor school and offering lessons on their own ponies. Now I know they don't have planning permission and are not licenced.
One of their clients (a friend of mine) has had a MAJOR Fallout with them and has told several of us she is going to the authorities. Now I have told her to leave it and not be vindictive. And she is now sulking.
Would you agree with me?

pixie

Visit site
I'm not sure I agree with what they're doing, as I'd worry that they wouldn't have sufficient insurance.

However its very twofaced of her using them, and now wanting to tell authorities now that things have gone sour.

Personally I would have made it known sooner, as I feel they are undermining riding schools who will have higher prices because they do have correct planning permission/insurance etc

Jemayni

Visit site
I totally agree with you, you don't want to get involved with the law, also you don't (maybe) know all the conditions under which lessons are being offered. Also if you friends reason for going to the authorities is mainly emotional she probably wouldn't come out of it with what she wants.

druid

Visit site
Been there, do not get involved - and don't let your friend get involved either these thinsg get messy and vindictive.