What would you expect for Field/Part or Full Livery?

Enfys

Visit site
Help please if you would, Thankyou.

As the title says, what services would you expect to get for your money for these types of livery? (Hay? Feed? Bedding? Turnout/in? Full muck out/ skip out etc?) Use of a stable, the exercise track and turnout for everyone regardless.

Field livery.....?

Part Livery.....?

Full Livery.....?

barneyandem

Visit site
Field Livery-Use of the field,water, somewhere to tie up and use of facilities i.e menage if there is one etc.
Part Livery-Stable, field, turn out, bring in, muck out, feed, water, basically day to day care but without extras eg riding, grooming
Full Livery- All thats mentioned in part livery aswell as including grooming and riding/lunging a certain amount of times a week...

loobylu

Visit site
Field livery I would expect a well fenced, safe field with reasonable grazing and a worming programme. Self-filling troughs (or at least a tap close by). Hay if necessary in the winer.Always a bonus to have someone on site who would cast an eye over them and make sure nothing is amiss.
Part- a stable, a turnout space and t/o OR bring in each day. Always handy if bedding and hay/haylage is available on the farm.
Full- t/o out , muck out, bring in, feed everyday. Basically done so that if you couldn't get up the horse would not suffer. I would prefer to organise my own feed stuffs but some may appreciate having it done for them. If to be exercised I would term it 'hunter livery'.
hope that's sort of what you are looking for....
smile.gif

Lobelia_Overhill

www.mymiscellanyhome.net
Been a long time since I had a horse, but for
Field Livery - use of a field, use of a stall/stable (for grooming/tacking up), hay, feed, someone to check on the horse when I can't get there. Use of facilities (indoor school etc)
Part Livery - use of stable/stall, bedding, feed, hay, someone to check horse and muck out when I'm not available. Use of facilities
Full Livery - use of stable/stall, bedding, feed, hay, someone mucks out, grooms and deals with all the day to day tasks. Use of facilities

That's based on what was available to me 20 odd years ago

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Field: Use of a field, water supply, storage for tack/feed/hay etc if there is any & if there is a menage that could be negotiated into the price if you wanted the use of it.

Part: Turnout if it's avaliable, a stable, mucking out in the mornings during the week, feeding in the mornings, use of facilities, feed/hay/bedding can be negotiated into the price

Full: General care of the horse - Mucking/skipping out, feeding, turning out, bringing in, grooming etc etc, feed/hay/bedding all included in the price and use of the facilities.

Tia

Visit site
Over here in Canada?

Field Board means - field, use of facilities, auto water, fed generally twice a day (at the barn owners expense), ad-lib hay and yard owner has full charge care of the horse 7 days a week.

Part Board means - the share of someone else's horse for a set fee each month. They have full use of facilities and of horse on their days.

Full Board means - horse stabled every night, rugs changed, at least 2 feeds per day, ad-lib hay in field, hay in stable overnight, mucking out, use of facilities and barn owner has full charge of looking after horse 7 days a week.

Kate_13

Visit site
Don't know about field but at my yard prices and facilities are as follows:

PART - T/out, B/in, Muck out, Feeds, haynets, use of flood lit menage, good hacking, water, electric - everything except exercise £50 per week (you have to buy your own feed, hay and bedding)

FULL - All the above plus exercise lunging/ schooling/ hacking £95 per week. (Owner supplies, feed, bedding & hay)

What I'd give to have my house surrounded by 8 acres and a school! Please santa I have been a good girl!

helenandshadow

Visit site
Field livery.....? someone to check horse daily, water, use of facilities and somewhere to tie up

Part Livery.....? feed, hay, water, bedding, muck out, bring in, turn out, change rugs

Full Livery.....? as above plus grooming and exercise

samsaccount

Visit site
I offer field livery at the moment and the person who has her horse with me gets the following : someone to check horse multiple times a day, two fields with running water and water baths, stable, hay, straw for in the winter, small feed room for 20 pounds per week....although we have it cheap i would expect to pay around no more than 40 for that in total (less if bedding and hay is not included)

Part - should be all that and hay and bedding if not part of agreement in grass livery, muck out, turn out and bring in, rug changes, feed.

Full - exercise if required, grooming, turnout and bring in, rug changes, feeding, haying, watering, muck and skip out, etc.