What would you say is the best?

peterthepony

www.bebo.com
Tack around at the minute, am getting completly new tack and was thinking of going for either Stubben or Jeffries, like both very much but am having problem deciding which to go for. So what do you all think?
Thanks in advance Rhianne x

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
I prefer Jeffries (saving for a falcon hawk event saddle *sighs wistfully*), also I find that the european makes such as stubben, Kieffer, Anky etc don't fit my IDxTB as they are designed for much finer warmbloods.

peterthepony

www.bebo.com
Have looked a that saddle and like it alot, i think the Jeffries will fit Peter alot better though as he isnt the finnest of animals
grin.gif

Louby

Visit site
Ive had a Jeffries bridle for years, I love Jeffries. Ive got a ID x TB/Shire and have a Jaguar saddle. It wasnt through choice, it was all that would accomodate his short back and my fat bum!!! LOL.

peterthepony

www.bebo.com
As i said mine is a Connemara X TB X Welsh D so he isn't the finnest of animals, so yes i think i will deifently look at the Jeffries and yes i have known of people having their tack for a long time and still going strong, i do like the Jaguars, but havent ever really thought about getting one myself! x