Whats everyones plans for the weekend?

Moody-Mare

Visit site
As the title says, Whats my fellow scots doing this weekend?

My plan is to attempt to work all four horses in between showers:rolleyes:, gut my stables, fill alllll my haynets, do a feed run and spend some time with the OH since I'll need him to drive the box to Dundonald show next weekend ;)

What about you fellas?

mm

RLS

Visit site
JumpCross is at Greenfields of Avondale, near to Strathaven.
I went with my youngster the summer before last (last year was just such a wash out!). I'm not the bravest at jumping but we got on fine - even through the water jump! I scared myself *****less and then decide I'd had fun too! You should definately give it a go.

And EKW - best of luck at the races. :)

Moody-Mare

Visit site
JumpCross is at Greenfields of Avondale, near to Strathaven.
I went with my youngster the summer before last (last year was just such a wash out!). I'm not the bravest at jumping but we got on fine - even through the water jump! I scared myself *****less and then decide I'd had fun too! You should definately give it a go.

And EKW - best of luck at the races. :)

Ohh! I'll look into it! Fancy taking my mare to titwood.. Shes a machine jumping

I'll need to hog the evil beast cause we're going to Dundonald show next weekend too :)

ooooooh! What classses are yous doing? I'll be there:D

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
Riding friends horse tomorrow, working Sunday :(

Wanted to go watch my SIL at her riding club show at SNEC on Sunday but couldn't get the day off work :(

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
I was planning to ride after the snow went last Sunday and the gales subsided yesterday.....but today my sheep decided that today was the day that lambing starts! As there's 16 of them I'm now on lambing duties until they finish! And we have rain and wind forecast for next week crappitycrapness....:-(

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Nowt horsey really for a change :) RLS have fun at greenfields, we are heading there for a JX session in June :D

Ive got a badminton tournament (absolutely bricking it lol) all this weekend so my friend is looking after my babies for me :D Dont think she will ride either of them but she knows where the tack is ;)

I did however have a stonker of a sunny hack this morning before work :D Lots of lovely long canters and great long hills to trot up :D Was the first time since this time last year i was out in a tshirt riding then changed into my shorts to muck out the stables as my jodhs were roasting me :D Bring on the summer lol :D

Spook

Visit site
Survived singing a concert last night with Bennachie Singers, good job the rest of them are so good, they carry me.

Waiting for Elsie to foal (she's been waxed up for 48hrs), although she's not mine any more she lives here and her owner's away to a funeral, back on Sun. morn.

Ponies worked today and grandchildren been over to ride in the school here this am.

An uneventful foaling tonight would be great..... so fingers Xd you lot.

Moody-Mare

Visit site
Seems like everyone was busy!

I managed to work all 4 of the horses yesterday, Flatwork with the chestnutter, lunged the babies and hacked the coblet! And wash his mane.. Much to his disgust:rolleyes: but he smells like a tropical breeze!

RLS

Visit site
Nowt horsey really for a change :) RLS have fun at greenfields, we are heading there for a JX session in June :D

Thank you, I had great fun! Think the horse did too, she started off waiting patiently, watching the other horses jumping, but then just a bit of hopping up and down, going "when's it my turn? when's it my turn?" :D:D
I'll maybe see you there in June, I was planning on going again!