What's her cross?

pippixox

Visit site
Sky is settling in well. Although now her confidence is increasing her ears are occasionally shutting off due to exciting things like pheasants at the horses. So going to start some more intensive recall training!

I am going to attempt to upload photos- what breed do you recon she is crossed with? (She is a collie X) I think there may be husky in her- just going on her tail and her face. (Basically the worse combo for someone to get and then not exercise at all for 2 years!)

Trying to find a class to do with her that is late enough in the evening as my husband works late and can't really bring 6 month old baby with me (although he would probably love watching the dogs!)

pippixox

Visit site
Oh yes now you say it- my mum in law had just got a German spitz with a curly tail.

She has improved a lot now she has settled. She sleeps downstairs no problem. We can leave her for a few hours and she is very hyper on our return but no soiling or chewing and she is calming much more quickly on our return- at first she would cling to us on our return, but now she calms within a few minutes

Equi

Visit site
Id say most likely husky/collie. Spitz are not that common here and probably not likely. Shes lovely :)

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Hmm she has a big head dome and very big ears - the latter particularly I am not sure are shouting husky to me?

Moobli

Visit site
Does her tail curl up over her back? She looks full collie from the couple of pics I have seen, but could be collie x husky.

We have a full collie that I am sure many people would mistake for a husky x :D

chillipup

Visit site
She's a looker :) Maybe Atika x Collie? or perhaps German Spitz, as they do seem popular in your area, according to the van parked on the drive in the first photo ;)