Whats on everyones xmas list this year?

Visit site
hmmm if you mean non-horsey moi would like an i-pod (I still haven't got one!
blush.gif
and a laptop! very cheap aren't I!
wink.gif

Horsey wise, I want a new numnah for Puggy and I would LOVE a days hunting but not sure I will get that. xxx

Blackhawk

sublimedesigns.moonfruit.com
My little brother has saved up to get me a present (bless) that I can use for the neds so I asked him for some fleece bandages. Can never have too many!
tongue.gif

I'd like to ask for comp gear for next season, but don't want to get ahead of myself!

lizsamW

Visit site
Hmmmm i would like a fhoenix saddle - but i don't think Father Christmas can stretch that far! Or my horse to get rid of her skin condition - don't think he can help here either!!

Hmmmmhh a hi wither numnah, a dressage length professional choice girth, new jods ............... the list is endless!! LOL

Hahahahaa

Here's hoping Father Christmas wins the lottery!!

Natalie_H

Visit site
Like Liz - I would like my boy to get rid of his skin condition. I would also like Father Christmas to bring him new hooves of the same quality as my old pony's!!!!!!!!

Oaksflight

Visit site
Money to help me pay off what I owe for the ginger beast, leather tendon boots, gilet, hunter bridle, leather girth, new coat, dubarrys! Know I've definately got the money and gilet, and got a friend to go hunting with on boxing day so I'm happy.
grin.gif

tigers_eye

Visit site
Oooh good thread! I have asked for new leather boots too, mine are so decrepit and consist of more hole than boot! I have cunningly left the Olney catalogue open on the right pages in the bathroom....
wink.gif

On a wish list is a new pair of Pikeur competition breeches, the ones I wear atm have lasted me 6 years of very hard work so I think they are worth it. Oh, and some intensive lessons would be lovely - a couple of weeks at Talland would go down nicely! An equissage and a pessoa would also be useful, as would unlimited free trial of loads of different bits! Free farriery for a year? Am I getting carried away here?! I would also love some more clients....

MrsMagoo

Visit site
ive just circled lots so will now pass it on hehe...on the list is a dressage saddle (more for the parents that one), smart kyra K clothes, new leather boots, new comp jods and the list is endless...

horses aside i would wish for money to pay of my credit card lol
smile.gif

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
I'd like some long leather boots, some new jods as mine are all baggy now I've lost some weight, a new bridle (for my mare not me!!!) and thats about it. I'm not too difficult this year
grin.gif

RachelB

Visit site
A Thermatex. And a Fal... (and repeat, I do NOT have a rug addiction!!!)
Actually I'm getting them anyway when I go to YH Live so I'll have to think of something else!
Oh and I want a Joules Cowdray sweatshirt. My Mum has promised me some clothes!

rema

Visit site
Dear Father christmas
This year i would love it if i could have a blue velvet show hat with a flesh coloured harness!!.And a Navy show jacket.
Have i been a good girl have i Bo****ks.
grin.gif

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
A Tom Tom - I am so fed up - I constantly get lost, bit of a disability when your a sales rep
crazy.gif

Some Mirrors for the school so I can see just how badly my horse is going
crazy.gif

I would also like some really posh boots for dressage but don't suppose I'll get any
frown.gif

Another Hay Bar for the old girl, Colin has got her old one poor love that she is.

Vicki1986

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
A saddle that fits.....hmmm

[/ QUOTE ]

ha yes ditto!!!

id like some new clothes (still wearing same old crap i was wearing years ago!)

seeing as i spend 75% of my pay packet on my pony i think im just going to ask for things for me for a change. so clothes and a new dressing table for my room i think