What's the weather doing?

katiejaye

Visit site
My office has no windows
frown.gif

I was listening the radio...it said something about tornadoes!? I ride in most conditions but I think a tornado may by crossing the line!

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
Im in Derbyshire so quite a bit further north than you, but here its been raining since about 10am and the wind has picked up a fair bit too - pretty much likes its been the last week
frown.gif

We're quite exposed but we dont seem to be getting battered by some of the storms the rest of the country have been *touches wood*. Its just foul though really!

katiejaye

Visit site
My collegue just went outside and said it's hailing and the christmas tree has fallen over! Anyone going to ride in this? I may brave it but will make sure I bring my parachute with in case I blow away!

samp

Visit site
In the South East is it not too bad, planning to ride tonight at the moment, however if i'm gonna be fighting flying objects off me tonight in the school think I may give it a miss

Jillian

Visit site
Windy here and when we were trying to fix the stables this morning bottom of stable wall came down on back of my leg this morning so I am hobbling around on crutches. Can life get any worse !

cazza

community.webshots.com
ouch poor you, is it just badly bruised or have you done more damage to your leg? Hope you fixed the stable for the horse before you went to have your leg seen to . . . . sorry only joking, had a glass of wine at lunchtime and I'm good for nothing this afteroon. Thank God the boss isn't in the office today it's only ME
tongue.gif

JaneMBE

Visit site
I am spitting distance from the concrete mooses :0
It is awfully windy, next doors tree is threatening to come in for a cuppa!
You must be quite sheletered up town!

Jillian

Visit site
Just badly bruised, grazed and torn muscle damage ! Horses dont have any stables so I am feeling extra bad. My OH is out there now trying to fix at least a shelter so he is the best . I might be joining you in a glass of wine!

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
I braved the torrential rain that we had yesterday on the basis that I was told it would be worse today. The outdoor school was pretty horrid last night and we've had a fair amount of rain since so I might give it a miss today.

We've got an indoor school but the farmer has brought his cows in right next door so the horses can hear them but not see them and my horse hates cows with a passion.

I dont mind riding in the rain so much since I can just wrap us both up but I hate the wind
frown.gif
Wont be riding unless it drops drastically before I head up there in about an hour.

If you've got tornados down there i'd just give it a miss
tongue.gif
One day wont make that much difference in the grand scheme of things!

JaneMBE

Visit site
Who knows! We have dinosaurs, cows, a huge big london eye wheel now just up, and probably squillions of things I have not seen yet! Bizarre of the planet town.......

cazza

community.webshots.com
In the office, only windows into the Atrium, and managed to survive battling my way throught the christmas shoppers at lunchtime to buy a sarnie from M&S. But going to be sprinting my way out of the office this evening as I have two in with foot abcesses (Fcuking wet weather), one sceptic shoulder to jab and the youngster that has just come back from having is legs operated on. Yippee for the winter - bloody hate it bar humbug. Don't even have time to ride tonight and we've just had our indoor school finished . . . . .

_jetset_

Visit site
The sun has just come out here for the first time today, but it has been raining on and off all day. The wind is also starting to pick up so I am glad I hacked out this morning and can leave my two tucked up in their beds tonight while I muck out.

Salcey

Visit site
Haven't braved MK centre yet but will have to soon - we're just up road from MKEC. Its still pi$$ing down and blowing a gale. Just hung onto mine trying to get them in from the field that now resembles a boating lake :-(

RunToEarth

Visit site
Shitty in Yorkshire, bucketing it down with rain and very strong winds, hacked out about 2hours ago...shortest route I know at uber speeds, not nice at all.

truffles

Visit site
neddy stabled in N. London, so a little worried there, but they would've rung me had anything happened. Hope all is okay with you KJ, did the tornado affect you?

such freak weather, it's horrible!