Whats wrong with HHO forum

Clannad48

Visit site
I agree - it's taking longer than usual - I think it is some of the side adverts that take time to load - I find it worse when its the H&H advert - weird I know - I am also checking for those infuriating information seeking cookies that I think I can see when changing pages

( the sites run at the bottom of the page -ad-tech and similar)

scrunchie

Visit site
Use an ad blocker. My laptop loads all the pages really quickly and I don't see any adverts to tempt me! I use Firefox though.

highlandponygirl

Visit site
computerdestroy.gif

Or

computerprobs.gif

Take your pick. :D

scrunchie

Visit site
Ooh I use firefox as well - where's the ad blocker please

Ok. If you click on the orange firefox button in the top left of your screen it opens up a menu. Click on "Add Ons" - it's on the right of the menu. Click "Get Add Ons" and then type "Ad Block Plus" and it should search for it and give you an option to install it. Mine is called Ad Block Plus 2.0.3 but there might be a more recent version to be had. :)

Clannad48

Visit site
Ok. If you click on the orange firefox button in the top left of your screen it opens up a menu. Click on "Add Ons" - it's on the right of the menu. Click "Get Add Ons" and then type "Ad Block Plus" and it should search for it and give you an option to install it. Mine is called Ad Block Plus 2.0.3 but there might be a more recent version to be had. :)

Scrunchie you are a star - it wasn't where you said it was, or I was too stupid to see it but I found it - 'go me' . WOW what a difference - none of those annoying ads -

I bow down to the master.

Thanks