Whats your fave outdoor rug brands? Lets make a top 10!

sugarlump121

Just wondering what everyones fave makes of outdoor/ dual purpose rugs is?

Then choose ONE for each horse you have for the list!

I love amigo/ rambos against my boy as they never seem to rub (neck covers far to small though) and premier equine over the top as they cover so much of him like no other rug Ive used (and Ive used LOADS!) and there neck covers are perfect. So choosing 1 I'd go for the Prem Eq as it also fits well and in my experience ( even though I have a Rambo duo) its the best!

My youngster only wears a lightweight in the stable to stop him rubbing his tail out, he currently has a w'beeta because of the massive tail flap. But it does slip overnight. Ive also used Derby house on him last year but i cant choose a best rug for him as he's not really tested them!

1. Premier equine

Whats yours?

Bowen4Horses

i love Rambo rugs.

but have just ordered my first premier equine rug so i might be changing my mind soon...
laugh.gif

perryhillbay

Weatherbeeta landa freestyle. Roomy sizing, so doesn't rub and and you can wrap it right around them, and nice big neck covers which keep them cozy right to the tips of their ears. The design of the tail flap is clever as well as it blocks out a lot more wind than a bog standard tail flap by being attached further around.

sleepingdragon10

Lukey has a Fal and it's Wonderful...he's done his best to kill it and the rug still keeps coming back for more. Excellent fit and does not slip, so Fal for me
smile.gif

foo

Favourite _ Rambo Duo then : Rhino/Weatherbeater/Mark Todd/ Shires.

nemo_

I really like the rambo ones, as they are the only type mine hasn't managed to shred! But we just got him a weathabeeta orican combo and that is holding out well!! But definitely Rambo as a first choice

Foxford

Rambo or Amigo if I had to have anything.
PE coming a close second.

catdragon

Premier Equine for TO - fabulous fit, generous and I love the extra depth.

Currently Amigo's for stable, but intending to swap all mine for PE rugs (when finances allow)

So another vote for Premier Equine here
laugh.gif

cavalo branco

Premier Equine for me too! Really good value at sale prices, I bought two a year ago and they are deep, have decent straps and the necks are large enough and have elastic at the poll so stay snug. My detachable necks have not rubbed his mane too much either!!

charlimouse

Depends how much Money I have to spend! But a Horseware one every time, whether it be the Rambo, Rhino, or amigo!!!!!!!!!

Lotty

I haven't tried the PE rug.

1st Fal - Absolutely brilliant fit and so robust.

2nd Mark Todd

Mabel98

Rambo Duo except that the neck is too small. Otherwise Amigos and Rhinos