What's your favourite brand of rug?

Favourite brand of rug?

• Total voters

Vixxy

Visit site
I favour Horseware personally. The Rhinos scag easily but the Rambos are tough as old boots and out last all the cheap ones by far. I openly admit I do not think the Amigos are worth their money, I have had so many complaints from customers this year regarding tearing.

I am wondering how they will fair with my new cob type, if they will be too narrow on chest and rub. As I get the for trade price I will try anyway :D

DiablosGold

Visit site
Ditto no poll!

I bet I'll be the only one but I love Derby House rugs, much cheaper than most, seem to fit my cob well and don't leak (unlike more expensive brand ones I've had before).

AandK

Visit site
it used to be Weatherbeeta as they are great value for money but since purchasing a couple of rugs at Olympia last year, Premier Equine are now top of my list!

Christmas Crumpet

Visit site
Def. Premier Equine all the way. They can live in their turnout rugs. They never rub. They keep the horses so warm and dry and never leak.

They are truly ace!¬!!

joeanne

Visit site
I have tried a fair few over the years and nothing on earth comes close to fitting as well as a Rambo when it comes to ponies.
Might be a bit of an outlay but I have found them to be extremely hardwearing and outlast all the cheaper (and some not so cheap!) brands.

Follychoppins

Visit site
For the winter weatherbeeta taka with the wrap round tummy! Can't beat them. For thinner rugs shires or weatherbeeta too. Lovely :)

Minxie

Visit site
I love Horseware. Preferably Rambo but any of the range really.

Bucas come a close second though

Weatherbeeta definitely for more affordable rugs.

Persephone

Visit site
I always bought Rambo's for the ponies. Now having an ISH with a huge chest I find them too tight.

So I am now onto Mark Todd rugs which fit her nicely.

Only problem I ever had with the Rambo's was rubbing manes out. The Mark Todd doesn't seem to do that.

Renvers

Visit site
Premier Equine or Fal - Just wish some good ones were still made in UK not China/India, I always liked that aspect of buying a Fal rug.