What's your favourite breed/type?

mad_egg

Visit site
As the title says really!

I love connemaras - there are two at my stables and I adore them both, they will jump anything and from what I've seen do very well at competitions, especially SJ and M&M WH.

They are also boootiful
grin.gif

lillie07

Visit site
Having had two TBx I have to say my first choice will be another. Bailey is TB x ID and Megan TB x Welsh and they are both fab in their own ways. I would love a Conney x TB! There isn't anything i would discount really- im not a huge fan of Iberian horses or Cobs so they wouldn't be my first choice.
smile.gif

summertoots

Visit site
I love a TBx Con mix, and cleveland bays are very handsome as a rule. I don't do feathers so would never own something with hairy legs, but I can also apreciate a well turned out cob, but I would say that out of all the breeds a handsome TB does it for me every time.
grin.gif

Enfys

Visit site
Arabs and I have a rather sweet APHA so quite like those too.
Also I like Paso Finos and one of these days I'm going to have one, armchair job with a bit of spirit
smile.gif

RachelB

Visit site
Most middleweights. I have a mw ID X who was exactly what I wanted when I was looking for her, I fell in love within 30 seconds! There is also a gorgeous mw warmblood gelding at work who I love, he's stunning! I would love to own a Shire X TB or Clydesdale X TB.
Actually I also like Iberians, we have two at work as well and they are both gorgeous!

teapot

Visit site
Have a soft spot for Gelderlanders and Welsh Cs; and you can't beat anything with a bit of irish in it, love IDs

sojeph

Visit site
In my early days it was Arabs but now I'm a hairy native fan..particularly Highland or hairy cob types. Generally, the more bone and hair the better..
grin.gif

welshchick

Visit site
I do not have a favourite breed. I love Welshies and native breeds. I would love to buy a TB x Welsh or coloured ISH. I wouldn't mind getting a Clydebank x or Shire x as well. The ones at the yard where I ride are so gentle and sweet. Just love them.

catnumber5

Visit site
Like ISH but must admit I love my Selle Francais. Had a Connemara pony when I was younger - brilliant.

Also really like some of the Dutch horses.