What's Your Plans....

WallisM

Visit site
For the weekend everyone ????
Tomorrow am getting up early will get to my stables at 9.00. Will ride and muck my field out, Then getting my hair done at 12.00 will be in there for about 2 1/2 hours
crazy.gif
, Then going shopping for a bit as not much money
frown.gif
. Will go back to the stables as I need to pack all my show jumps away. Then going out for a meal with Mother and Father.
grin.gif

Sunday I will have a little lie in and get to the stables for about 10 I am gonna paint the inside of my boy's stable, It has skiddies and dirty marks on it
blush.gif
as the walls are white so will just be redoing it. It looks nice and clean when done, Also be getting my stable mats cut to size and laying them. Will also ride.
Busy Busy
laugh.gif

xxx

riotgirl

Visit site
I'm off to Weston Park tomorrow (watching not competing!). Sunday will be spend winter proofing my stable and paddock - had 2 tonne of hardcore delivered this morning!

ladylisa

Visit site
Tomorrow the two week trial is up on the pony we are selling, so will be going to see how that is ending up!!! was supposed to be doing my first jumping comp on my horse but its been rained off as it was going to be in a field and it will be to slippy now. and sunday it will be my sisters turn to do the horses so will have a big lie in and then go and see my mummy!!

SSM

Visit site
Tomorrow morning I'm off to the French Alps for a long weekend of doing nothing with the hubby
grin.gif

Leaving Bumble Dog to look after my son
grin.gif
- but will miss her dreadfully, note no comment on missing son
grin.gif

Will sneak on and send you all a bonjour!!!!!!!

Accy

Visit site
Tomorrow ill be at the yard early then away as have to work for a bit, then home for the lovely housework then back to yard to work boy feed and cuddle him.

Sunday we are off horse hunting have a few to see, so fingers crossed maybe one of them will be the right one

pottamus

Visit site
I have a weekend off as I have no endurance or pleasure rides...so no trailer towing or getting everything ready...horray! It will be nice, I will still ride him round the roads in the morning (7.30 am) but will spend the weekend chilling and walking instead...oh...and I need to sort out the guttering on my stable as the rain is pouring off the top at the moment and making a muddy mess out side his door way!!!

Bex7

Visit site
I am haveing a "lazy" day tomorrow as it is our first wedding anniversary and I have paid a girl at the yard to feed and turn my boy out so I needn't go up until the evening.

Sunday I am at the hunter trials at MK acting as groom to the same girl and also a bit of fence judging
smile.gif

x

vicm2509

Visit site
Tomorrow im hopeully attempting my first clip on Baron. His new rug arrived today so if it fits he should have a full clip tomorrow. Oh and will be practicing dressage test for next week, will be my first ever dressage test aswell so I really need the practice!

Happy Bird

community.webshots.com
Don't know who I am more jealous of ..... stinkerstonkersmum or JM7 !!! You both sound like you're gonna have fab weekends. On a cheerier note, the weather supposed to be brighter down South (better than today's deluge of rain!)

I'm hacking out tomorrow and Sunday with friends. We have friends coming over tomorrow night for homemade Mexican and a wine box !!
tongue.gif
Might go shopping for some house bits but keep trying to tell myself I must save for Christmas !!!

4whitesocks

Visit site
Hmmm...mates birthday dinner tonight which is a tad inconvenient as am smashed and would rather be going to the yard but....

tomorrow meeting my mother & brother in the am as she is buying us a new carpet for our stairs (moved into our house 3 months ago trying to do it up at the mo and it's one of the last hideously ugly things left)

...then to the yard in the pm, back early as OH invited friends down to stay (showing off house) on Sat night so cooking dinner (he'll cook I'll try and manage mess) Sun am to the yard then back to cook lunch for other friends that I invited down to see house (they were supposed to come last weekend) about 6pm sunday crawl into pjs with large bottle of wine and cry about where the weekend went!!

jellybaby

Visit site
Tonight - tidying the house as OH is home (and he hates it messy!) and collecting him from the airport.
Tomorrow, lie in with my man, then we are off to Berkshire as he has an hours flight in a Pitts Special stunt plane. The sort he normally "drives" don't do aeobatics! The a nice emal at home with a DVD.
Sunday Up early to ride the ponio that I hunt, then OH is cooking Roast Beef while I sort the garden out for the winter - planting bulbs in the tubs etc. Then take him back to the airport for another week at work.
Then - its hosue to msyelf again! Yay!!!!!!

JB xx

Penguinboots

Visit site
It's freshers week at uni...so it's going to be a non-stop party/hangover! Got a Vodka night tonight....and a H-party tomorrow (got to dress up as something begining wit 'H'...any ideas??
confused.gif
)