When lockdown is over...

LegOn

Visit site
Lesson with my SJ instructor - off the yard! And definitely schooling somewhere on grass XC for a good blast! I'm lucky my yard has some logs down in the forest track and a gallops we can use but dying to get out & about!

atropa

Visit site
Going to visit my mare who's out on loan. Went out start of Feb and I haven't seen her since start of March :(
Then a trip to the local country park, the beach and saddle fitter :)

SaddlePsych'D

Visit site
I'd like to start riding again - I had a couple of lessons in January after a very long time with no riding and was planning to 'shop around' riding schools to see what's out there (not used to having as much choice as there is where I live currently!). It will be a while to get to a point I could maybe start to think about sharing a horse for the first time so I'd like to find somewhere that has stuff going on for adults without their own horse :)

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I shall get in touch with the handy person who is going to build my fence and turn the old outbuilding into a field shelter. This was all arranged before last very wet winter, which stopped any work happening and the land just dried up in time for the lockdown.

smolmaus

Visit site
I'd like to start riding again - I had a couple of lessons in January after a very long time with no riding and was planning to 'shop around' riding schools to see what's out there (not used to having as much choice as there is where I live currently!). It will be a while to get to a point I could maybe start to think about sharing a horse for the first time so I'd like to find somewhere that has stuff going on for adults without their own horse :)

Me too! As soon as lockdown is over it's full steam ahead moving house and finding a new RS as the one I was going too is just too far from the new house. I was just starting to get my mojo back after 6 years off too!

Also hopefully going to able to help the sanctuary I volunteer at get my favourite pony into some light hacking again!