when selling a youngster....

charlie55

Visit site
I would put the size they will make, when i was looking for a horse, i always searched 16-16.3hh only. So if a youngster was 15.2 at present, that would make 16.3 i would have missed it, x

twisteddiamond

Visit site
thats what i thought, i had a girl come out today to look at her (shes 14hh approx so i put 15hh in the box) and she was really rude saying she was wrongly advertised, not that i would have sold her, as the girl wanted to ride her now
confused.gif
shes only just turned two.

this is the advert text:

i am reluctantly putting the lovely little filly up for sale as i dont have the time to do her justice, SHE IS FULLY PASSPORTED AND MICROCHIPPED she will be a light/mediumweight cob when she is fully mature she should make 14.2hh +, she is a dream to catch (she comes to call), she is good with the farrier, dentist, load/travel, she is totally unfazed by tractors, trailers, diggers, cows, hens and dogs, she is a stunning girl and will do well in the show ring, she has had a bridle on, she would make a lovely ride and drive mare, she is ready to start breaking to drive now. SHE IS NOT OLD ENOUGH TO BE RIDDEN, IT WILL BE AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR BEFORE SHE IS MATURE ENOUGH TO BE STARTED UNDER SADDLE she will come with her inhand bridle and rugs, any questions please feel free to ring or email please no dealers, and no stupid offers

Biscuit

Visit site
I think your ad is very clear! If she wanted to ride a 2 year old maybe she didn't even understand that your filly was still growing...