when your vet....

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
sends you a christmas card, what does it mean? For the first time in the almost 4 years I've been client, I had a christmas card from the vet today, perhaps because this year I feel I've personally paid his mortgage?!!
wink.gif
He's had the thick end of £4k from the insurance company on my behalf, with more still to come not the mention the several hundred he's had from me since last christmas on various other 'incidents'! Still he's a great vet and wouldn't trust another!
grin.gif
grin.gif

polaris

Visit site
We get one every year from our old vets ...It's just a circular thanking everybody for their retirement fund! Nice touch though!

Patches

Visit site
LOL....we get cards from our vets and he came to our wedding with his wife. Over the years he's become a friend as well as a vet. Of course, we have the vet regularly to our dairy cows though and our yearly bill must be well over £5k with all the vaccinations etc.

fgroom

Visit site
I get one every year and I thought everyone did but according to my friend who worked there for a while only the best ie - the clcients he gets the most money off get a card!!