Where are my gloves???

Teajack

Visit site
Does this happen to anyone else? Regularly find myself with a pile of gloves, all right hand ones. Currently 11 right gloves, 0 left ones even after searching all possible pockets, ground, buckets etc. This might make some sense if I was left handed and taking one off to do something fiddly, but I'm not left handed. Tried to monitor what's going on but still baffled ... these are mostly gardening gloves, have one half pair of riding gloves too. Thank goodness for pound shops!

Tihamandturkey

Visit site
Does this happen to anyone else? Regularly find myself with a pile of gloves, all right hand ones. Currently 11 right gloves, 0 left ones even after searching all possible pockets, ground, buckets etc. This might make some sense if I was left handed and taking one off to do something fiddly, but I'm not left handed. Tried to monitor what's going on but still baffled ... these are mostly gardening gloves, have one half pair of riding gloves too. Thank goodness for pound shops!

Haha yes - gloves in pairs are like hen's teeth 😆

asmp

Visit site
As I'm exactly the same, I like the gloves with the elastic loops so they hang on your wrists when you have to take them off for something!

Goldenstar

Visit site
Ahh gloves the only answer is to buy lots and often .
I have them in a basket in the tack room and in a big bowl in the house and any one who finds one put them there and nowand agin I try to pair them up.

Fransurrey

Visit site
You need to get together
Ha ha! I thought the same. I'm pretty good with gloves, but mine are super expensive due to Raynaud's. I did lose one at the start of this year and can't bear to throw its partner out as they were about 50 quid. Keeping it as a spare for ny other Sealskinz, which are a lower thermal rating.

Visit site
I rarely wear gloves at home but I wear them all the time for galloping at work. No one nicks my gloves as my hands are way smaller than anyone else's so they don't fit them 😂😂😂 I keep a very close eye on my gloves!

chaps89

Visit site
Sorry to threadjack OP, but FranSurrey- what gloves do you have? I can manage with my reynauds in my feet with Equitector boots but haven't yet found anything for my hands

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
I lost one of my gloves one year whilst taking pony pictures in the Bluebells. Went back a couple of weeks later when they’d died back and luckily found it.

Another time I couldn’t find one I eventually found it stuck to a pair of brushing boots by the Velcro. Someone rescued one from a puddle on the yard the other day. I guess I’m lucky that they turn up despite trying hard to lose them! 😂

3OldPonies

Visit site
I think the rats have been pinching mine 😵 whenever I lose one it usually turns up a few weeks later in a yucky puddle near the muck heap where they have their home. No way will I wear it after that!

Bermuda

Visit site
I feel your pain I have a jumbled up selection of gloves none of which match, it used to be socks but now it’s gloves..