Where are the busy yards?

Ella19

I'm really struggling with motivation to ride at the moment especially during the week after work. I'm seeking a busy yard in the evenings where I will find other liveries to ride with after 6pm and who compete at the weekend.

My current yard is fab, but mainly ladies that can ride during the day or school kids who ride at 4/5pm. By the time I get there, 6pm, there is hardly a soul to be seen and I end up either not going or patting her and going home! The farmer is on site but I lack motivation to ride without others.

In and ideal world I would love an indoor, but I appreciate they are few are far between!

So does that magical livery yard, that's busy in the evening, with liveries competing at weekend actually exist?

If your Surrey based and reading this any recommendations around Cranleigh to Milford route welcome!

vam

Shame your not more my way (Epsom/Leatherhead/Dorking) as there are a few like what your looking for. I know how you feel as I think I'm one of only 2 people that work full time and the other person isnt up every night, the rest either work part time or not at all (mums) so i dont see anyone at night and very few at the weekend as I'm up earlier than every one else. And as I'm diy I seem to spend a lot of time up there seeing no one!

Good luck, I hope you find somewhere as it really does make a difference having people about.