Where can I buy a Kan Teq body protector?!

Dumbo

Visit site
As title.
I would rather buy one having tried it on instead of ordering online and guessing my size!
Are there any saddlery stores that stocks them in the midland/south central? Can't find a list of stockists.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
As I understand it the lady who designs, sells them is very good at getting the right size if you measure and speak to her. I spoke to her and she seemed very knowledgeable, had the standard been the 2009 I would have ordered then and there, as when I looked they were only to the legal but older standard of 2000.

Last edited:

starryeyed

Visit site
I tried a KanTeq, personally didn't get on with it very well so sadly it didn't stay, but the lady who designs them is lovely and so helpful. I had the same concerns as you and really wanted to try before buying it - the body protectors are measured to fit you, she is very accurate! She also offered to put me in touch with people who would be at events in the county so that I could go and meet them to try theirs and have a good look at them, which I thought was so nice of her. As far as I know you can only buy them from her directly.

teacups

Visit site
She might also know of stockists close to you.
Last time I was in Fox Saddlers in Wetherby (between York and Leeds) I'm sure they had Kan body protectors in, but that was well over 6 months ago.

Myloubylou

Visit site
I ordered my kan from their website. When first got it really struggled to do it up & called the designer in a flap & she said was normal & there was knack to doing it up. She wasn't wrong & love my kan, hack out & jump in it so comfortable and stylish