Where can I find a 'Warmblood' size bridle?!

Dumbo

Visit site
Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere that sells warmblood size bridles please?

I have a 17.2 who currently wears a mismatched bridle and it's looking tatty. Bought a lovely extra full bridle but it's a bit too big and a full size is just a bit too small!

Thanks in anticipation....

Tash88

Visit site
It probably depends on how much you want to spend but I should think the European brands are more likely to sell them - I'm pretty sure that Keiffer does. Or you could go down the route of putting a bespoke bridle together, Albion has this service but it is very pricey!

Batgirl

Visit site
I think Kieffer and collegiate do warmblood size. Though you may be better getting separates like Jeffries, they won't look like separates. Or Sabre do made to measure.

nuttychestnut

Visit site
I went for an albion xf in everything apart from the cheeks which are cob, go figure!
A local saddler could knock you one up for around £120 in English leather and made to your design. If you're in the south west area I can recommend quite a few.

pansymouse

Visit site
Go to someone like Kate Negus that sell their bridles in component part and pick out the bits to fit the horse. Otherwise get a bridle maker to make one to measure. I recently made a hunting bridle for a cob that was a total mishmash of sizes, no wonder the owner could get one to fit him!

oldie48

Visit site
I bought an albion competition bridle from the National Saddle centre because you can mix and match the sizes. They were incredibly helpful, send out first class, so I got it the next day and when I needed t change something, they sent out the replacement part so I got it the next day and before they had received anything back. Absolutely first class service and I though good value for a lovely bridle.