Where did it go?!

MrsMagoo

Visit site
yup admin have spoiled the fun again lol
tongue.gif

Tia

Visit site
I was clicking on page 3 and "access denied" came up - someone is perhaps a fraud? Why else would the post be deleted?

JACQSZOO

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I was clicking on page 3 and "access denied" came up - someone is perhaps a fraud? Why else would the post be deleted?

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmmmmmmm good point tia

HHO admin

Administrator
Visit site
These posts have been deleted due to the defamatory nature of some of the responses. All users please take note that defamatory messages will not be tolerated on the forum.

HHO Admin

Tia

Visit site
Defamatory? How odd - I hadn't seen any defamatory replies. Gosh how difficult this defamatory stuff is to work out what is and what isn't! Totally confused now.
crazy.gif

I believe in her - totally amazing - I've seen the light!!
laugh.gif

JACQSZOO

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Defamatory? How odd - I hadn't seen any defamatory replies. Gosh how difficult this defamatory stuff is to work out what is and what isn't! Totally confused now.
crazy.gif

I believe in her - totally amazing - I've seen the light!!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You could always try taking up being a mushroom - works for me
grin.gif

happyhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
1. A post which could damage the reputation of an individual or company is defamatory
2. The person or company does not need to be named - if someone who knows the person/company can identify them from what is posted then this is sufficient for legal action to be taken against IPC and the individual who posted the message.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant c what was defamatory!!!

Rambo

Visit site
I didn't read the original post, but if it related to mystic readings, perhaps someone foresaw a defammatory remark coming and shut the thread down before it could happen
tongue.gif
wink.gif

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. A post which could damage the reputation of an individual or company is defamatory
2. The person or company does not need to be named - if someone who knows the person/company can identify them from what is posted then this is sufficient for legal action to be taken against IPC and the individual who posted the message.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant c what was defamatory!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe it was about insulting the person who did the reading with comments like anyone could have guessed that. An idea?

Not sure though!

Tia

Visit site
Right let's be serious for a minute.....you know there seems to be a growing culture for suing in the UK? And the lady in question had mentioned this in one of her posts.

Now remind me........did she come here of her own free will and place a post open to scepticism.....or am I going crazy again? Could this be a trend used?

JACQSZOO

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Right let's be serious for a minute.....you know there seems to be a growing culture for suing in the UK? And the lady in question had mentioned this in one of her posts.

Now remind me........did she come here of her own free will and place a post open to scepticism.....or am I going crazy again? Could this be a trend used?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only did she do that - but she also posted her own name and told us we would find her website should be google it.

TGM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't read the original post, but if it related to mystic readings, perhaps someone foresaw a defammatory remark coming and shut the thread down before it could happen
tongue.gif
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ] PMSL - very good Rambo
grin.gif