where is all the old people

Josh_craney

Visit site
since i started coming on hho in october and then registerd at the start of this year there was loads of people who i really liked talking to and they were all like "veterans" and "old hands" but i just dont know where they have all gone or moved on to another forum, and lately loads and loads of new members have joined and all the old ones have disappeared?
I WANT TO KNOW WERE EVERY ONE WENT!
frown.gif

vicster

Visit site
I know when i joined there were loads of people then i didn't come on for a while due to work etc and now i have come back on half the people are gone

Claireg9

Visit site
dont be sad... its nice to have new blood and different inputs, there probably just busy with other things right now, but will pop back from time to time.
I welcome all newbies (We were all after all new once!) and also love talking to the old hands, just gives you more insentive if its needed to look on here more often!
lol
x

ruscara

Visit site
Lots of the 'veterans' and 'old hands' have turned into 'PoohBahs' and 'Carpel Tunnels'. So maybe they are still here, but have metamorphasised?
smile.gif

Tia

Visit site
I'm here on an "on and off" basis. Summer is here and most people go off to enjoy it. You will see people returning once the winter evenings draw in.
smile.gif

Lozz1uk

Visit site
I've been here for a year, but about 6 months ago my work blocked this website because it's a chatboard, and now instead of logging on for 2 hours a day i'm down to 2 hours a week. Very sad. I'd like to be able to say I am doing more work, but i've just transferred my addiction to Rightmove (trying to move house) and Ebay (don't need to buy anything!)

Enfys

Visit site
Hi, I browse more than I post now, and even then at the moment I don't come on a lot, too busy, too tired and with a daughter AND OH at home full time at the moment I have to get up very early, or stay up very late to be able to get near the pc at all. I don't flatter myself that I'm missed anyhow.

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
If someone has a "name" such as carpel tunnel etc, then they are relatively new members who just happen to post loads! The names only came into being in 2005. So anyone who doesn't have a "name" is relatively old. Just re-read that and it doesn't make a load of sense, but I know what I mean!