Where to buy a burgundy bridle

Frazer

Visit site
I am looking to buy a burgundy bridle but have not seen where i can get one and a burgundy martingale to match, does not need to be branded because I have a JW browband which cost me £30! Also can you buy burgundy saddles, I have not seen any but does anyone know?? Thanks
cool.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif

CrazyHippo1

Visit site
I'll check the name tomorrow, but there's a company that make coloured bridles, martingales ect. My YO has a green bridle and matching martingale...before you think it, it really doesn't look cheap or tacky! It's good quailty leather and a nicel shaded colours! Will check the name...

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Ive got a stubben bridle which is a very deep burgundy colour, and my stubben seigfried II jumping saddle is the same .... I don't know what the stubben website is but im sure it will have photos of the different types & colours of leatherwork.

MillionDollar

Visit site
I've got a burgandy John Whitaker Super Deluxe Mexican Bridle JW-4 that I'd like to sell. I brought it a month ago and have only used it a few times so it is in good as new condition. Its a lovely quality bridle and it cost £120 but I'm open to offers. If anyones interested PM for details.