Where to buy jumps?

I See Clover

Visit site
I'm moving my new mare from the yard I bought her from to a yard closer to home that I was previously at. Lucky for me they have a nice, new outdoor arena, but unfortunately, it doesn't have any jumps.

No one really minds - most people have youngsters not broken, happy hackers, retired horses, dessage people. So going halfers on the jumps isn't really an option.

Best place I've found so far is Ebay. Is there anywhere else that sells at a decent price?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

luckilotti

hillhousestables.co.uk
I'd be tempted to look on preloved, horsegossip etc to see if anyone local is selling any. In the past i've bought from the local riding club (massive barginnnn! its when they changed from imperial to metric), then from ebay and also an advert on horsegossip.

Are there any places that sell used drums etc local to you and you could get the cup attatchments that go on them? that could be quick, easy and cheap?

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I also bought them cheap from a riding club that were changing their WH fences from wooden wings to yukky plastic.

A friend got some from a riding school that was shutting down.

Otherwise e bay.

Last edited:

gugglebum

Visit site
I helped make some once from some photocopied plans from a book, but I can't remember which one. The local timber yard delivered the timber & poles pre cut at all the right angles so all we had to do was fix together & paint. It made for a few fun saturday afternoons as everyone at the yard mucked in.