Where to find small pony sized ear bonnet?

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
Just wondering if anybody can recommend a small pony sized ear bonnet to me?
All the ones I've seen look like they have huge ears, and she'd look silly in one of those.

Sunny is in a pony sized HKM one, and that fits her fine, as her ears are huge, but it's far too big ear-wise for the pony in question.

I'm looking for ones that will fit ponies with small short ears.
She's a Dartmoor pony by the way, if that helps.

Many thanks! :)

zoelouisem

Visit site
For my daughters pony I always had to by pony size and cut them and stitch them down to size, have never been able to find a pair that just fit.

MileAMinute

Visit site
For my daughters pony I always had to by pony size and cut them and stitch them down to size, have never been able to find a pair that just fit.

That's what I did for my chap, who is 13.3hh but his dam is a Section A and he consequently was left with teeny ears! Pony size still stuck up and made him look like a donkey.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Just wondering if anybody can recommend a small pony sized ear bonnet to me?
All the ones I've seen look like they have huge ears, and she'd look silly in one of those.

Sunny is in a pony sized HKM one, and that fits her fine, as her ears are huge, but it's far too big ear-wise for the pony in question.

I'm looking for ones that will fit ponies with small short ears.
She's a Dartmoor pony by the way, if that helps.

Many thanks! :)

Here they make them to order and ship the colours you want. I love my welshie A's one.

Not cheap but they are hand made

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Custom-Fl...504?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f467edb88

or with matchy matchy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Baby-pad-...189?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f46319cdd

Just tell them the ear length and they will make them as my welshies *A* ears are around 4 inches'

Last edited:

NaeNae87

Visit site
I got my nanna to crochet me one... She used the design of a larger one and scaled it down to size for me.

She also made this one for my TB Bo (even has his name on it) for a fundraiser for Sock it to Sarcoma.
1_zpsdu96f21p.png

Love my nanna :)