Where to find yard to rent?

squiz22

Visit site
HI,

I am looking too. I am not sure where you are but I often look at Pelhams/Pike Smith and Kemp but they are local to berks/surrey/bucks.

What about calling your local tackshops to see if they have anything in the window. Much of it is done that way and through word of mouth.

TheoryX1

Visit site
Check in the back of H&H, there seem to be loads of rural estate agents in there. Or try Rightmove. The likes of Savills and Hamptons always seem to have a reasonable selection of rural stuff as well. Failing that, try your local estate agent. Talking as one, we do get a few yards to rent from time to time, but I am not in your area so can help. Alternatively, there are a few what are known as 'Land Agents' around the country, but you will need to google them, as all the ones I know (again wrong part of the world), always give me the nod on any yards to rent.

daisycrazy

Visit site
Depends on what you are looking for - my mum's place in Derbyshire has 3 acres, 3 stables, manege and a 4 bed house and will probably be advertised to let in the next month or two - or if you want more yard and less house, there often seem to be places advertised in Gloucestershire and Worcestershire (1 or 2 bed cottage with yard). There is a riding school near Evesham that's been advertised for sale/let for a while if you wanted a big yard.

I search on primelocation because you can use search terms to narrow it down. I have been looking for a 4 bed house with yard, land and manege in my area but hen's teeth is an apt description.

FRESHMAN

www.northcotestud.com
Can anyone recommend anywhere for me to look for a yard to rent, with living?
Ive looked on H&H and prime location.

Www.countrylettings.com was absolutely brilliant for me. Thought about renting out in Aug 11. Went on holiday till early Sept. Had over 100 enquiries with many suitable tenants. Moved out 21st Oct all for a £25 ad. Seem to remember you can either view listings for free or place ad with your requirements.
Good luck!

Flashpaddler

Visit site
I've seen a local advert for a 10 box yard with or without accommodation to the south of Lincoln. To avoid breaking the rules, PM me and I'll send you a link to the advertiser (assuming it's of interest!!)