Where to get clippers serviced and blades sharpened?

zoeshiloh

www.stowmarketanddistrictridingclub.com
I use Anglia clipper services near Glemsford in Suffolk for blade sharpening etc. I live about ten miles away, so easy to just drop in rather than sending, and they do a fantastic job. Not sure on costs now, I haven't been this year yet, lol. They do stuff via post as well. http://www.angliaclipperservices.com/ I think all their prices are normally on website.

savannahmelody

Visit site
Cant remember how much it cost but our local saddlery shop does a seasonal clipper blade sharpening and clipper servicing,they have a bloke come into the shop once a week and you just take your blades down

Visit site
Where are you based? Our local tack shop does this and I'm pretty sure its £5 to get the blades sharpened. Hope this helps.
smile.gif

happihorse

Visit site
Clippersharp for me too!

Extremely efficient service. Cost about £80 to have four large sets of blades sharpened and one set of large clippers serviced (including parts) and recorded delivery!

ofcourseyoucan

Visit site
richard anthony, about 25 for full service and pat test, and around 5.50 sharpening. excelent service and fast turn around. based in Docklow, leaminster, herefordshire, used him for 20 years, a lister dealer but does all makes and models. excellent