where to purchase Barrie Swain semiflex saddle.

Rosiebelle

Visit site
Hi

After riding my friends horse in a Barrie Swain Semi flex gp saddle i am on the hunt to buy a secound hand 17" GP. Does any one know good places to source them secound hand. I have looked on the normal ebay preloved and facebook. Also found Better saddles.

Thanks

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Pity you don't want a treed dressage Barrie Swain. I have a next to new one in my tack room that doesn't sell every time I advertise it.

Leo Walker

Visit site
My friend has one for sale. Its 17.5" seat but the panels are 17". Let me know if you want her details. Its for sale about about a 1/8th of the price Kay has her second hand ones up for!

AandK

Visit site
Was going to say Better Saddles, they have my H&S saddle up for sale, although it is 17.5 and a jump saddle so no use to you!

tessah

Visit site
My friend has one for sale. Its 17.5" seat but the panels are 17". Let me know if you want her details. Its for sale about about a 1/8th of the price Kay has her second hand ones up for!

Hi LEo

Did you friend sell the semi-flex? It says no bids on ebay?

sjp1

Visit site
My friend has a black GP for sale - its 17.5 inch seat - but may have swept up panels which would mean it would fit shorter. Its not a semi flex but the holistic. Mine preferred the holistic to the semi flex - I think the semi flex had too much flex for them. Anyway, PM me if you want her details.

Prunella52

New User
Visit site
Hi

After riding my friends horse in a Barrie Swain Semi flex gp saddle i am on the hunt to buy a secound hand 17" GP. Does any one know good places to source them secound hand. I have looked on the normal ebay preloved and facebook. Also found Better saddles.

Thanks
Not able to recommend Claire Marshall afraid

sjp1

Visit site
My friend has a Barrie Swain Madonna saddle for sale which belongs to her now retired horse. The Madonna was the precurssor to the semi flex and I think has all the benefits of both the holistic tree and the semi flex together. It is brown though I think. Is it for your bottom you need a 17 inch or your horses back? Having been through saddle hunting myself recently it appears that no seat sizes in any makes actually reflect the tree or panel length. My lad has a very short back and some 17 inch seat saddles are way longer than some 18" seat saddles panel wise. I am a great fan of Barrie Swain saddles but I much preferred the WH style which the Madonna is rather than the GP Semi Flex which made me feel very left behind my lads action!