Where would i find a pony/horse for loan??

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
My little friend of 5'4ft ish has come to terms with the fact shes too big for her 13.1hh New Forest. And is now looking for a 14.2hh-15hhish to kept at her yard, with good facilities, take to shows etc and enjoy as part of her horsey family. Shes not too fussy on age and owned her horses since babies! Any ideas on where she should be looking feel free to PM me.
grin.gif

timeandchance

Visit site
Have you tried your local Adtrader and/or horsemart?

I know when I was looking I checked both EVERYDAY....you have to get in quick....but sometimes you can find some nice ones! Forum members on here might know a horse that's about atm....unfortunately I can't help....sorry!

teapot

Visit site
Word of mouth, horsemart is good, ad-trader, then try the noticeboards at the likes of Oldwick & SPR - they normally have quite a few

pagancluf

Visit site
Anyone want to loan an ISH, worth £10K+, that can do all, and is a very handsome chestnut gelding - BUT to be kept at present yard (Lambley, Nottinghamshire) - he has evented, SJ XC done it all but is very strong... My friend is going to OZ for 4 months commencing 25.11.06 - if you know anyone she would be v happy...