Wheres best place to look for WoW saddle???

kezimac

Visit site
looking for a wow saddle for my girly who has kissing spines - and other than ebay wheres best place to look?????

Need a 17" (size 1) curved tree deep seat (lighter carbon fibre one)
Panels - 17" (size 1) no tabs, DDXWG or DDXXWG with no stitch line
and dressage flaps

So any idea - cant afford new so looking for secondhand and hoping can get her a good fitting saddle thats adjustable and will help her back.

cm2581

Visit site
I had most success looking for parts and not a whole saddle (I did buy a couple of whole saddles and resell what I didn't need). Even easier if you aren't bothered about colour matching!

kezimac

Visit site
just replied!

Does anyone know if its written on the panels what they are?? - or is it a metter of looking at them to determine what they are

kezimac

Visit site
thanks will try it - am slowly losing will to live as just cant seem to find what i want!!!!!!! arghhhhhh - horse has kissing spines supposed to be getting back on soon - cant find the panels!!! - even new ones take minimum 4 weeks to make so thats no good either! - didnt realise would be so hard to get secondhand panels

Horses24-7

Visit site
I've got a black size 1 dwg panels with tab and stitch available with standard block dressage flaps or moveable block vsd flaps. Pm me if anyone interested x