Which clippers?

Syrah

Visit site
Hi

I've come to the conclusion that my girl is going to have to be kept clipped.

We're working through a clipping phobia (long story) and it's come to light today that she is petrified of wires
crazy.gif

So, can anyone recommend a pair of cordless, quiet as possible clippers?

spaniel

Visit site
Ive just updated my clippers and have bought the Lister Harmony. They are the new version of The Showman and a very good heavy duty clipper. I got the battery pack ones and have been really pleased with them so far. They arent the quietest clipper in the world but the motor is very powerful and they go through a heavy coat (and 8 inches of unhogged mane) very easily so a major clip actually took about 2/3rds the time it did with the old clippers.

Mine came from a co called Clippers based in South Wales and this was the cheapest supplier I found at around £280 plus delivery. Came with clippers, blades battery pack and charger.

cellie

Visit site
I bought lister liberty from eileen douglas £280 inc postage and fine blades.They clip tb and welsh cob who is very hairy brilliant clippers.They also run for 3 hours where some only run for a hour.The w cob always had to be sedated before we had her but she lets me clip her face with these and is getting better each time.