Which Equimins product for Arthritis?

Sophstar

Visit site
Looking at giving the arthritic one a supplement to help him out. He's already on micronised linseed and just started with turmeric (more to disguise the smell/taste of danilon when he has it...it works:D) and had heard good things about Equimins. Also the fact they will give a full refund if not happy with the product is appealing but looking at their joint range, which one do I choose?!...there's so many to choose from!

I've already tried Devils Claw and Boswellia and didn't see much improvement.

0310Star

Visit site
I just give my mare 99% glucosamine supplement! I get mine from the vets at the moment as my insurance pay it. She has it for arthritis amongst other problems in her leg and it works wonders for her!

Foxtrot Filly

Visit site
I would recommend Equine America - Cortaflex HA worked a treat on my boy who was lame when I got him (ringbone & arthritic joints he was 15 when I got him from a RS had been riding him for years before tho) gave him a few months rest and on cortaflex and bam now at the age of 22 still great. I had him in full work and along the way we even went up to medium dressage now hacking bit of schooling local shows and still going strong on the stuff! :D