Which lorry do you have/recommend?

nicolenlolly

Visit site
Hope you don't mind me asking, and hoping this is allowed...we currently have a 7.5t Oakley and I love it but it just isn't big enough for us. The payload doesn't leave enough to play with and when we stay away, 2 adults, 2 children and 3 large dogs makes it rather cosy!! We are therefore looking to change for something bigger, 12-16 tonne size. We are looking at an equitrek explorer classic but I don't know anything about them or anyone who has one?! I also like the look of the lehel but think it's probably going to be too expensive and the same story for a bigger Oakley or a Whittaker...I have expensive taste but not necessarily the budget to allow for it lol. Thank you x

lamlyn2012

Visit site
We bought a JM last year. Love it. Martin is passionate about his lorries. Worth having a look at the website. Have sent you a PM.

Last edited:

nicolenlolly

Visit site
Thank you for that :) I have tried looking on here for any other posts about equitrek but can't seem to find any...don't want to order one and then find out about any potential gremlins!xx

foraday

Visit site
Would not touch equitrek with a barge pole!!!

Their trailers seem to be held together with velcro and sticky tape looking at all the ones that have fallen apart on HH

I have got oakleys and would not change

Go back to oakley! They maybe able to part ex your 7.5t for something bigger

Good luck