Which medium weight turnout with neck?

Kezza

Visit site
I have an amigo medium weight turnout which I love but I don’t love the neck as it has no filling … can anyone recommend a medium weight which is around 200g with neck (either combo or detachable) which has some filling in it please? It needs to be nice and deep as my boy is chunky and breathable and very waterproof as he lives out.

Thanks!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
my friend had a premier equine rug and the surcingle fell off ... :-(

[/ QUOTE ]
Well that could happy with any make. There's always one lemon in a batch.

I have bought three of them - HW Stable, MW & LW TO's. They fit Thumper brilliantly - lovely and deep on him, and the warmer rugs are just fabulous.

I blame Tempi - she turned me on to them.

joeanne

Visit site
yup agree with what she ^^^^ said!
smile.gif

and this is one of the very few my ratbag did not mangage to destroy!

cyearsley

Visit site
Weatherbeeta Landa Combo - got a new one on Ebay last year for £40 delivered (in the previous seasons colours so cheaper) and is a fantastic rug. Love WB rugs though. Use PE boots and rate them highly but not tried their rugs.

Persephone

Visit site
Premier Equine are marvellous. Such good quality for the price. Bucas are pretty good as well.

Check out Speedgate Direct. They have some good deals.

Jo x

toffeesmarty

Visit site
I have two weatherbeeta orican combos in their fourth year and both are still as good as new. Were expensive (£98) but worth every penny. When replacing them will buy exactly the same again.

Albertina

Visit site
just bought a second hand Fal Bulldog in exellent condition from ebay for £24
shocked.gif
Sending it to the cleaners to be washed again and re-proofed and it will be as good as new.

Sorry for that I had to tell someone
grin.gif

Otherwise I would highly recommend Rambo rugs, they are a bit pricey but my HW has now lasted 4 years and its still in good nick

Spyda

Visit site
Horsewear Ireland's Rambo Supreme! I still like this rug, even though it's supposed to have been superceded in the range now. All mine have them and they're still going strong year, after year, after year of 24/7 wearing.

This summer I've been using the Weatherbeeta Landa Freestyle Combo rugs in light weight for my yearlings. Fabulous rug IMO. REALLY like them for a cheaper end rug. If you don't want to break the bank, they do a medium weight version; found this one online just now:

web page

1blondemane

Visit site
Weatherbeeta Landa combo is great. Amigo do a combo with filling in the neck, its 200g. Both great rugs! Also they dont seem to rub the mane's out-id look for a seamless rug..the neck rugs with seams on the necks seem to rub the manes out in my experience..
Equestrian clearnance or speedgate both do good deals on them!