which one should i pick

ilvpippa

Visit site
hey after parents saying i could have a horse we have been looking at d.i.y liverys and have found to i love but dont no which one to pick so im asking for your help please

1. livery yard one
. is bout 1mile away from my house
. menarge with showjumps
. large intagral?(dnont no wat it means) stables
. all year grazing
.quiet and privite
.lorry parking and trailer parking avaible
a main road near it tho but there is a country road instead which wud take me were i would want to go so no problem there
.my aunti knows the owners of it

2. livery yard 2
. about 4 miles away
. near my riding school and my friends pony hu is willing to lend me her trailer and we do lots together
.all year grazing
.stables
.no menarge
.ok roads
.busy busy yard you can see field from road

which one do you think sounds best all i need is a horse now havent found the perfect one yet
frown.gif

pixie

Visit site
I'd go with the first one. It'll only take about 20 mins to walk there or 5 minutes to cycle there. Important, as your horse will be on DIY. You wouldn't want to keep relying on someone else to take you there. And would you rather travel 1 mile or 4 miles in the rain/hail/snow/when you're feeling ill?
Also menage and all year grazinf are huge bonus
laugh.gif

ilvpippa

Visit site
thanks guys i was slopeing more that way i just need to find my dream horse now hehe and then hopefully if i get in to hartpury take it with me but thats in 3 years time hehe

MillionDollar

Visit site
Yeh the first definitely sounds better coz its closer and you'll have use of a menage. Good luck in finding your perfect horse,
But why do you want to go to Hartpury? Warwickshire College is way way better!!! lol
smile.gif