Which thorowgood gullet?

hellfire

Visit site
I'm undecided as to which gullet to go for looking at Dakotas wither line on the template.
Anyone had a horse that measured like that and if so what did you do? Larger gullet and slight flock?? He's carrying a bit extra fat right now. Sorry the pics not great kept saying it was too big so had to compress it and gone a bit fuzzy

Attachments

• _20181119_201623.JPG
    _20181119_201623.JPG
    628.8 KB · Views: 22

hellfire

Visit site
Ha ha my local thorowgood fitte did!! Once they were here they confessed all the gullets and measuring equipment had slid under the screwed down boot panel in their car the week before and they hadn't bothered to get them out! The one Thorowgood they had nearly sat on his withers and was told it was too narrow! They had lots of lovely Albion saddles and one apparently was perfect. Must of mis heard my budget!! I'd bought a thorowgood cob saddle with fish perfect width but a bit flat for him so changed to the standard. Just need a wider gullet. Hence I wanted to see what people thought. There's one other saddle fitter who does Thorowgood near me and barge and poll are defiantly what people think. So want to sort this then have a good saddle flocker in I know.