Which website did you sell your lorry on quickly?

Bugly

Visit site
I have had my lorry advertised locally (in tack shops etc) for the past couple of weeks without a single phone call. I really need to hurry up and move it on now and was wondering which websites you had good responses from.

vam

Visit site
Im half looking a the mo and im always going on horsemart, horse deals, horse quest and ebay. Have looked at horsehunter aswell, it seem to have cheaper boxes on.
Hope that helps :)

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Horsemart sold ours pretty quickly, but it was an old wagon, and we were realistic on the pricing. Trawl horsemart for similar lorries to yours, note the prices, see which sell quickly and make your decision on price then I think. :)

kick_On

Visit site
horsemart - sold truck within 24hrs with 4 buyers lined up :) :) so i highly recommend this site and my phone was red hot in end i turned mobile off to new numbers!!!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
:Dsold mine a coupleof years ago, first ad on horsemart,got no calls(i think it was because there were loads of horseboxes being advertised at the time) anyway put on horsedeals, got 6 calls and sold to the 2nd one who viewed.

Louby

Visit site
sold mine about 4 weeks ago in 2 days to 2nd viewer on Horsemart. Mine was mid range price

qwertyuiop

Visit site
Had mine on horsequest 1 week and had 6 enquiries. 2 said it was too long (standard size for a 2 horse/living 7.5T), 3 lost interest when they realised the living was unfurnished (not interested in unimportant stuff like it being reliable and safe for humans/horses, just wanting a kitchen they will never use) and 1 thought it was a car...

Louby

Visit site
A car!!
I was quite lucky with mine, wasnt all singing and dancing but was well built and mega safe, lady came and loved the horse area. Friend was selling her beautiful wagon and one person didnt even want to look in the horse area but was made up with the great living!!

qwertyuiop

Visit site
A car!!
I was quite lucky with mine, wasnt all singing and dancing but was well built and mega safe, lady came and loved the horse area. Friend was selling her beautiful wagon and one person didnt even want to look in the horse area but was made up with the great living!!

Just confirms my experience (sadly), that some people will buy a shiny newly painted lorry, with comfy living, even if it has a floor made of balsa wood and a ramp held on with cable ties. They deserve what they get...