Which yard?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Are any of them easy enough to get to if you have more eye problems and lose your driving licence? If so, that one. One less thing to worry about.

Leo Walker

Visit site
Are any of them easy enough to get to if you have more eye problems and lose your driving licence? If so, that one. One less thing to worry about.

Actually thats a very valid point. After an horrific trip to the optician today he thinks I am at risk of going blind in the left eye if something isnt done ASAP, so after thinking its all over, here we go again! :rolleyes:

Yard 1 is 10miles away but on a bus route so easily done, Yard 2 is 11 miles away and no hope of public transport. Yard 3 is 4 miles away which is close enough that I could get the OH to ferry me about if it came to it.

jnb

Visit site
Not about the yard, but...surely your car insurance company will pay the cost of the sign, your YO needs to instruct their (home/yard) insurance co to contact yours and make good the (non existent?) damage.....?
I'd be telling the YO that to get them off my back tbh- and move pronto

Leo Walker

Visit site
Not about the yard, but...surely your car insurance company will pay the cost of the sign, your YO needs to instruct their (home/yard) insurance co to contact yours and make good the (non existent?) damage.....?
I'd be telling the YO that to get them off my back tbh- and move pronto

I just told them about it and apparently hes generating me a bill to send to them. Who knows! I've never had an accident before so I'm a bit vague on how it all works.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Actually thats a very valid point. After an horrific trip to the optician today he thinks I am at risk of going blind in the left eye if something isnt done ASAP, so after thinking its all over, here we go again! :rolleyes:

Yard 1 is 10miles away but on a bus route so easily done, Yard 2 is 11 miles away and no hope of public transport. Yard 3 is 4 miles away which is close enough that I could get the OH to ferry me about if it came to it.

Jees, I really am sorry to read that :(

tiahatti

Visit site
Things are not always the same when you go back. Yard 3 sounds lovely but deep down I think you are saying that you want to return to yard one

ponyparty

Visit site

Sorry to hear about the eye situation - must feel like a recurring nightmare. Hoping for the very best outcome for you!

Leo Walker

Visit site
Thank you. Its really getting me down now. I dont feel like I can trust anyone I see. But it is what it is. All I can do is keep going and hope it all sorts itself out in the end.