Whispering Willows Sentence

Kaylum

Visit site
In case you didnt know she pleaded guilty to causing unnecessary suffering to animals and got a 10 year ban from keeping horses.

She is on tag for 20 weeks and cannot leave the house from 9pm to 6am.

Not a good sentence.

Many people gave her thousands of pounds in donations and over 100 animals were removed.

meleeka

Visit site
Dreadful woman. So many of us could see right through her, yet many were completely taken in by her.
What was particularly awful was that she preyed on the weak. A lot of the followers suffered with depression and health issues and were totally invested in the lies she span, giving what little they had believing it to help the animals.

Amun

Visit site
In case you didnt know she pleaded guilty to causing unnecessary suffering to animals and got a 10 year ban from keeping horses.

She is on tag for 20 weeks and cannot leave the house from 9pm to 6am.

Not a good sentence.

Many people gave her thousands of pounds in donations and over 100 animals were removed.
So she is basically banned from overnight parties ? very useful in lockdown. I can't help it but sentences for animal cruelty are very often a really bad joke

smolmaus

Visit site
The PROSECUTING lawyer said this??

"Prosecuting, Jon Tarrant told the court: "There has not been a deliberate act to this offending, but something where she lost control in the circumstances.""

Are you joking? The state of those pictures and that's an accident?

Merrymoles

Visit site
Poor horses. I can't see all the pictures but those I can see are horrible.

I didn't follow this closely but am well aware that many people raised concerns and that they were vilified on social media. I hope that those who were responsible for that at least now feel some of the pain for being wrong that those poor horses suffered. It sounds as though a lot of misguided people were involved.

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
I remember when it was all kicking off and it was so awful how we all knew it would end up the way it did. I do think she had good intentions at the start but her ego got the better of her. She didn't take the help offered and as a result a lot of horses suffered.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
The PROSECUTING lawyer said this??

"Prosecuting, Jon Tarrant told the court: "There has not been a deliberate act to this offending, but something where she lost control in the circumstances.""

Are you joking? The state of those pictures and that's an accident?

I can't help thinking the reporter has it wrong which lawyer was speaking. That's just unbelievable otherwise, isn't it?

How can those pictures be excused as not deliberate, it takes months of neglect and starvation to get horses into that state.

The penalty was far too lenient.