whitakers

can someone please explain the family - there are 4 brothers john, micheal, steven and who is the 4th??
And what are each of their children called? obviously i've heard of all the children (the sjing ones!) but i never know who's they are and it really annoys me!!
thanks

omrl

Visit site
If im rite john has robert joanne and louise (fink its louise)! Then steve has ellen and joe and i think he has another boy. Then michaels only got a baby girl. And ian i think has william but that mite be steven actually! hehe! its so confusin!!

_daisy_

Visit site
Ian is supposed to be the best rider out of all the whitaker brothers but cant be doing with the horses. Ians kids are into show jumping but cant remember their names

Louise2005

Visit site
Michael's got a son aswell, called Jack?I think and I think his daughter is called Molly? Might just be making that up lol!
I think this is it, haha might be completely wrong but:
John - Robert, Louise, Joanne
Ian - Ellen, Joe, Donald, Thomas
Steven - William, George

is that right?

CastleMouse

Visit site
ask rosiie!
grin.gif

So
John: Robert, Louise, Joanne (does joanne compete??)
Steven: Ellen, Joe, Donald, Thomas (do D + T compete?)
Ian: William, George (does George compete?)
Micheal: Jack and Molly

sorry been at a show today and few of them were there jumping and it was beggining to irritate me!!!

lizstuguinness

Visit site
i used to indirectly know micheal about 5 years ago.... i used to train with billy. but its news to me that he has had kids!!!!!!!!! i have been out of the circuit though due to illness

intrigued... whos the missus????
i know that i saw his ex(veronquie ) "asking" for adivse at a show (which looked like flirting to me!)

please tell