DESCHWA92

Visit site
Hello everyone

I own a mare whose sire is white clover.

Maybe some of you have half brothers or sisters of her?

Her name is culmore diamond, but she was born named cloverbelle.

She was born and raised in ireland and also was competing there before coming to switzerland.

Sadly she has severe arthrosis from being a showjumper. But she is pampered and lives a happy life now :)

Maybe some of you know her/saw her competing, have funny stories or interesting anecdotes to tell about the "white clover" offspring?

Greetings
Delia (who is trying her best to be understandable as she speaks german as her mother tongue :D)

4faults

Visit site
My broodmares damsire is White Clover, she is directly by Mermus R and last year she had a beautiful filly by Danny Kannan. She is in foal to Zambesi this year.
She’s the most lovely mare, moves beautifully, very talented jump and so kind and easy to handle. Sadly she suffered a field injury which ended her competitive career early but she’s worth her weight in gold as a broodie

DESCHWA92

Visit site
Thats nice to hear that she has a loving owner who takes good care of her!
Thank you for the reply.

I was wondering that i can nowhere find a picture of white clover. It seems odd, given that he has over 500 registered fillies... Is this common, that there is no picture to find of sires?

Thanks and greetings
Delia

MuddyPonies

New User
Visit site
Hi Delia,

Your English is good for sure!

Nice to hear you have a mare by White Clover - don't seem to be easily found now.
I have a 2006 mare by him who also lives a pretty good life I hope!

Did you since find a photo?
I've looked and asked too but never found.

I would love to see a photo if you have one to share of your mare :)