White horse energy delivery.

Sandstone1

Visit site
Has anyone else had problems with the delivery of wood pellets? The pellets themselves are great but I am having a nightmare with delivery again and not for the first time. In fact the only reason I ordered from them again was because I had credit with them.
They use palletways to deliver and they are rubbish or is it just me. Its a shame as White horse seem great its the delivery that seems to let them down.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
but then i also get good yodel, DPD and hermes drivers and lots of people complain about them too, haha. Perhaps there's something special about this area :p

Coblette

Visit site
Lol they delivered to me a couple of weeks ago and the bloke got an 18t lorry stuck in the mud on my driveway!!! Apart from that small issue the delivery was fine ?

Auslander

Visit site
I had a bad experience with them last time I ordered a pallet (just before Christmas) and they were apologetic, but didn't do much until I had a strop, at which point they had stern words with Palletways, who had had my pallet sitting in one of their distribution centres for two weeks. Took another week for them to arrive...

cobgoblin

Bugrit! Millennium hand and shrimp.
Visit site
There was no trouble with them actually arriving, but the manual pallet truck on the lorry was never up to the job of removing a whole pallet off. Usually the stack would lean sideways so we'd have to unload half by hand.
I always felt sorry for the delivery guy.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
No issues when they’ve delivered to us, if anything they went above and beyond when it came to unloading and putting the pallet away.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Palletways contract out to local companies who work under the banner of Palletways so it probably depends on your local firm.

I had no issues until one last year when I got the delivery email from PW they said they were going to deliver 2 pallets of 65 bags to my home address (the billing address) a small terrace instead of the yard. This is despite having an account with all my details and used the several times with no issues. When I rang Palletways in a panic they’d gave me the number of the local delivery company. After a series of miscommunications I was only able to deflect it to the right address literally at the last minute because luckily for me the family that runs the local company happens to keep their horses at my yard which I suddenly twigged. It was only the personal intervention that prevented me having to load 130 bags of pellets into my car to take to the yard!

The last time I ordered I did it by phone, insisted I got a confirmation email (which online I never received) and had the tracking details sent to me so I knew where it was.