Who bought him the Disco Knickers?

Auslander

Visit site
Alf's head fell off and his brain fell out this morning. A planned mooch round the block turned into him grabbing the bit and trying to piss off with me, then when I made it clear that I wasn't having any of that, he had a snorty, bouncy, jiggly, pissagey, spooky meltdown all the rest of the hack.
Observe the sweatiness - from a WALK hack. Absolute tool - but it was great fun!

249280198_10161030339890730_7022904377591615901_n.jpg

9tails

Visit site
You call that sweaty? Mine came back from a 20 minute "gentle" hack around the farm looking like a Cornish Rex! There were gallopies involved because, you know, Winter is Coming.

Auslander

Visit site
You call that sweaty? Mine came back from a 20 minute "gentle" hack around the farm looking like a Cornish Rex! There were gallopies involved because, you know, Winter is Coming.
Lol! Agreed - he would've been soggier if I'd allowed him to go at the speed he wanted to!

WWO

Visit site
My arse**** cob mare narrowly missed landing on me today on the lunge rearing and being a prize prat. Winter is here

Ratface

Visit site
Mine just said "****off, I'm eating hay". It was pouring with rain, we don't have an indoor school and it was getting gloomy. So, after a lick and a promise scrub over, I did. He never paused for breath. Good job he's got hot and cold running staff.