Who chopped the legs off my Spanish Horse??

bettens

Hi

A HUGE thank-you to Estriborsmum for putting little Fairytail in our care. I have resisted a kids pony for ages - but she is just perfect

010806022.jpg

William loves to groom
010806011.jpg

And here are my budding riders of the future on their first ride of new pony (excuse the incorrect kit - she was a suprise present)
020806005.jpg

020806018.jpg

Seeing the smiles on their faces and hearing the giggles of delight has just reminded me what owning horses is really all about.

Dan thanks so much for making the kids so happy. We wish you all the love and luck in the world on your new life and journey to NZ

Rach x

KJJ

Visit site
Oh wow... what a gorgeous little pony!!

And the kids look ssssssssssssssssssssoooo happy!!

Hmmm and I can see a huge grin on someone elses face too!!!
wink.gif

lizstuguinness

Visit site
how cute, what a lovely pony. when they outgrow her can i have her on loan please?????????????????????????????????

my daughter loves my horse, but shes unbroken and 17hh. a few times i have concidered selling her for something we can both enjoy, ... nahh im putting her in foal next year, so she can have that.

you are a better mother than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAK

Visit site
What a lovely little pony & you're absolutely right - that is what owning horses is all about - whether that be gorgeous Spanish equine or small, fat furry pony!
smile.gif

And what do you mean 'incorrect kit'? Surely pink patterned wellies are 'de rigueur' for small girls? LOL

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
She looks a dream of a pony..My kids had Wiggy, who was a coloured version of yours and with a witch of a temperament. She was however excellent for them to handle and groom, just on some occasions refused to move a step and had a mind of her own.
I think size wise your pony is just right for tinies, not too big to feel threatening and such a sweet face.
right, when are we going to see it doing spanish walk?!!