Who ever you are who used my pics

flowerlady

Visit site
I would agree report it to Ebay, it is probably a scam artist. A scammer used a friends pics of her trailer a couple of yrs ago.

I have reported it to ebay and emailed the seller who says they got the pics of here?? as they were posted on an open site. A member on here emailed me to ask about a post I did on here when we discussed trailers. At some point I showed 4 pics of my trailer which they have used to advertise theirs as they say they couldn't upload their pics and theirs was in the same condition!!!! I doubt it. The point is I did not realise that people can just use someone elses pics to advertise their item and pretend it's theirs. They have not stated it is the same and admitted it is like mine. Anyway pics of what someone else owns should not be allowed. Says they will put different pics on as yet they have not. But if they read this it may just give them another nudge to remove my pics.:mad:

flowerlady

Visit site
They have just asked for my email address so they can send proof that they have a trailer like mine. I have said I will not give email address and am not bothered if they have a trailer I just want them to remove pics that I took.
Am I being unreasonable??:confused:

flowerlady

Visit site
Not unreasonable. Pics are your copyright apart from anything else.

Thats what I said to the seller and ebay. The seller said
Sorry but when the photo is posted in an open forum without publisher rights or any notation anyone can use. As i could not upload my picture to eBay due to pixal count or some other issue i used a royalty free stock photo sourced from the internet. MY trailer which I purchased from devon in 2010 is exactly the same as yours, in dimension, colour and condition.

So if when I post a pic on here and don't put up not be used by anyone without my permission. Anyone can use them??:confused: