who goes to fun xmas shows?

Vicki1986

Visit site
first one with my dobbin (had her since march) doing my local RC's fun xmas show. doing teams of 3 jumping, pairs or scurry not sure yet, and gymkhana

going to be a lovely excuse to get dressed up all christmassy and be silly.

i think far too many people take their horses far too seriously. looking forward to putting glitter on her starry bum and horsing around @ the show
laugh.gif

who else is going to a xmas show this year?

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Not a show but we have arranged a Christmas Hack for Christmas Eve with a few friends; we will be all tinselled up and glittered to the eyeballs!

It’s a pub ride, so we will also be having a few drinks, bliss!
smile.gif

fairhill

Visit site
My horse will be donning the tinsel for a christmas carol service in couple of weeks. They get carrots, and we get mulled wine and mince pies in return for some dodgy singing!

pottamus

Visit site
Not doing any Christmas shows but will be doing some tinselly hacks out and about. I don't take my horses too seriously though...if you had seen me today hacking out. I brushed the important bits of mud off him...and me...and off we went! Mud all up my boots (have no hard standing) and he looked like he had just come off the moors!!! But we get out and that is what matters!!!

JessPickle

Visit site
Our yard does one every year we decorate the school with tinsel and do gymkana games like egg and spoon race on horseback ( we use potatoes though!) and one where you all start in the middle closing your eyes spinning in circles then you have to run to your horse/pony and get on last one on is eleiminated. I love these type of shows

_April_

Visit site
Im going to our local RC fun show and i'm planning on getting all tinseled up!

They're doing gymkhana games etc so I'm really looking forward to it lol

Vicki1986

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
We have a show in December 2007 Inddor Showing Show www.freewebs.com/rdacharityshow this one in aid of a Cystic Fibrosis Charity In Memory of a Special 18yr old Show Rider who Passed away Recently, we hold a summer one in aid of riding for disabled with fun classes at both !!!:)

[/ QUOTE ]

What a good cause good luck hope you raise a lot. I heard about this on saddlesoap (if its who i am thinking) very very sad indeed. hope you have a good show x

Twinkle Twinkle

Visit site
we are having our annual treasure hunt and games and jumping at my livery yard wich is a riding school,the liverys and helpers at the school all get together and have some fun.