Who has bought something recently?

galaxy

Visit site
Not personally, but had one client buy a new pony in Jan and about to go shopping again with another in the next month.

Arniebear

Visit site
I have, erm id deffo say its a buyers market, my lad was reduced from 5k to less than 4k and i got him for 3.5k! He has rather good sj bloodlines too! :) depends what type of horse ur after i guess!

tinap

Visit site
I've just sold - had to drop price A LOT & it took a while but he went eventually.

Am now looking though (for a youngish sj prospect) & can find ****** all except a lot of home breds that have done nothing at all with ridiculous asking prices!! (Or tons of stuff a million mikes away!)

LaurenyLou

Visit site
I have brought two so far this year - not with the intention to sell but for reasons such as being too small (hash tag pony squashing) they have had to go to new homes.

Both lovely sorts, a Fjord x and a petite Welsh D, brought for 500 each and sold for 1300 and 800 respectively, within 3-4 weeks of purchase (after some work).

Littlelegs

Visit site
Depends really on which part of the market you're looking at. Stuff like first riddens & schoolmaster types go easily. But at least till a week or two ago, unless you're talking ones with really good breeding, nice youngsters, green ponies, basically anything needing a bit of work is still dirt cheap. They'll go up slightly soon though when people start looking for this season, & people aren't having to factor in wet fields, no grass & paying for loads of forage.