NiceNeverNaughty

Visit site
Meet my Conure, Indy!
wfFL22D.jpg

and my pair of Parrotlets, Pixel & Jpeg
jCbFxP1.jpg

Equi

Visit site
Very cute :) i kept budgies for a while years and years ago, lovely little birds but i could never quite master taming them and eventually i gave up and bought my cock a few mates and they all got along great in a massive big cage and i loved my little flock. I can't quite remember what happened to one (a lovely pure white) but i remember being left with two hens and the original cock and i took him to the vet once for worming/facemites and the next day he was dead (vet gave me my money back for the £7 worming thing and said that happens....cheers...?) and the two hens were really depressed to the point they didn't make a noise, move or eat for several days. I called the breeder and he said he would be happy to take them back as i decided not to get another cock due to being a little heart broken and they were 100% untamed and only ever came out of the cage cause the cock was semi tame and they followed him like a shadow.

When im an old bird myself i might rescue/rehome another couple of birds just because i really enjoyed them, but i would not want them currently cause im never home anymore with my new job/so many horses.

This was my original cock, Edward. He was a beauty.
333ftpl.jpg