Who to call? Dog warden, rspca etc

Montyforever

Visit site
Not sure who would be the best one to contact in this situation?
A person in our area is completely and utterly irresponsible with their dogs, I've seen it over and over again and i know its not going to change. They never put their dogs on leads and i mean never, they will walk down a main road screaming at the dogs for running into the road. Im surprised the dogs haven't been killed yet to be honest :( the dogs are questionable breeds, and at one point they bred their dog to a pitbull and sold all but one puppy. One dog is dog aggressive, the others are lovely but given they are living with 3 young kids i just think its an accident waiting to happen! They are constantly "looking after" other peoples dogs from anything from days to weeks and constantly introducing new dogs into the mix. Its a nightmare for anyone else in the area with dogs, its even turning my boy a bit aggressive with dogs he doesn't know as he's a sensitive chap so heavy dogs jumping up at him hurts him.

So what's the best course of action? They are generally sweet dogs in a toxic situation :(

lexiedhb

Visit site
Cant see why having dogs and kids is a accident waiting to happen.

You might get the DW to have a word regarding walking them off lead, the control the owners have but think you will struggle if the dogs have not actually done anything wrong (I mean attacked/ bitten etc) , apart from having eejit owners, and sadly if they are "questionable breeds" - which probably just means they are Staff X's you may well be condemning them to death.

Its pants for the likes of you, personally I'd just walk somewhere else.

Montyforever

Visit site
Cant see why having dogs and kids is a accident waiting to happen.

You might get the DW to have a word regarding walking them off lead, the control the owners have but think you will struggle if the dogs have not actually done anything wrong (I mean attacked/ bitten etc) , apart from having eejit owners, and sadly if they are "questionable breeds" - which probably just means they are Staff X's you may well be condemning them to death.

Its pants for the likes of you, personally I'd just walk somewhere else.

It is an accident waiting to happen when its a toddler and a young baby with 3 permanent dogs and other dogs just staying for the odd week, been lots of fights etc dread to think of one of those kids being in the middle of it.

I know the outcome for a few of those dogs wouldn't be good, which is why I've held off for so long :( its a tricky one.

Unfortunately its a shared garden so we are dealing with it several times a day so walking elsewhere wont solve this one :(