Who wants to help me build the Ark then?!

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
So I'll bring the nails if someone can get their mitts on some wood...

If it carries on much longer like this a bl**dy big boat is the only answer. :(

Hovis wants to know who wants to be the other half of his "two"?

Cobi

Visit site
Ah it certainly feels necessary, i can supply some wood as long as my ferrets can come aboad... they will behave, i promise :rolleyes:

hehehe

~

ABC

Visit site
I can also bring a couple of chewed fence posts, on the condition my lad can come on the ark? I'll even throw in a few bags of carrots to keep him occupied for a few minutes? :D

Paddy Irish

Visit site
We've plenty of wood spare as we had a massive loft conversion last year , now i have the delightful pleasure of listening to continuous rain on 8 massive velux windows , god damn it!!!:mad:

Paddy's behavior over the last few days has left me speechless , not that it matters as he can't hear me screaming at him in the force 10 gale that seams the norm now.:(

My big bale of hay is in the next villiage , and wont be comming home anytime soon , so please save me a place on your ark..
yours faithfully , demented.:D

tonitot

Visit site
I cant help but Ethel said she'll be the other half of Hovis' two :) She saw his pics in his book and think he's well fit ;) Shes a slim pretty TB .. Do you think he'd be interested?

Paddy Irish

Visit site
I cant help but Ethel said she'll be the other half of Hovis' two :) She saw his pics in his book and think he's well fit ;) Shes a slim pretty TB .. Do you think he'd be interested?

Hey you could be onto something here - dating for horses..:D

Paddy and fred would love a place on the ark , but are same sex couples allowed? :rolleyes:

tonitot

Visit site
Irishu. I have a friend with two mares so could set them up with Paddy and Fred. Ones a bay cob sort and the other is a little grey welsh A, both very pretty ;)

Paddy Irish

Visit site
Irishu. I have a friend with two mares so could set them up with Paddy and Fred. Ones a bay cob sort and the other is a little grey welsh A, both very pretty ;)

Oh great Paddy will take either , he's not fussy , i will warn you though that Fred is now 20 and may not be up for much , in the you-know-what department.:eek:

tonitot

Visit site
I'm sure the 4 of them can have a discussion about who pairs up with who, although theyre both quite tarty so I'm not sure how they'd work it out. Maybe Fred would be happy to share? :p

Clannad48

Visit site
I would love to come and help you build your ark, can Charm come and be with Hovis - she would lurve him to bits.

By the way you do realise that this is not rain - it is the tears of everyone who is weeping over the non-appearance of Hovis' New Year Diary :-(

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Look, you havent even built this boat yet and its already filling up with unmarried mothers, same sex couples, swingers et al :) :) Che was thinking of booking a bunk, his field and barn are pretty much water logged this morning but he has led quite a sheltered life and is getting worried now! It all sounds a bit X rated tbh.

Janesomerset

Visit site
They could all throw their horsebox or tack room keys on the table and pair up that way...I'm sure I've heard about that sort of thing somewhere...

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
Look, you havent even built this boat yet and its already filling up with unmarried mothers, same sex couples, swingers et al :) :) Che was thinking of booking a bunk, his field and barn are pretty much water logged this morning but he has led quite a sheltered life and is getting worried now! It all sounds a bit X rated tbh.

I know. It'll bring a whole new meaning to the title "The Boat that Rocked".
I told Hovis and he was beside himself.
I swear I heard the sound of hammering as I left the yard...

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
So .. Has Hovis decided which fit bird he's gonna take? ;)

Those who know Hovis in real life could have answered that question for you.
ALL of them!
Hovis fancies having a girl (or two) for each day of the week. With all his manly bogtrotting beefcake there is more than enough to share (so he believes).

Bless him............ ;)

His plans do seems to have gone from an Ark to the QE2 however..........